Home » , , » Secret of success

Secret of success

Written By Muhammad Faiz Mohamed Saaid on Saturday, October 4, 2014 | 1:01 PM





When I have PURPOSE
I have deeper concentration


You become more motivated when you have a strong purpose, a reason that you believe in and a commitment to your goals.

When I have a purpose in whatever I do

I have direction, energy and high motivation

When the champion understands his/her purpose in life thoroughly, nobody can stop him.

You need a strong purpose to accomplish your goals. Take immediate action to list down all your goals and the purposes to accomplish your goals.

You may face challenges or obstacles along the way of accomplishing your goals. However, you will have energy, motivation and determination as long as you remember your purpose of setting those goals

Be the CHAMPION


0 comments:

Post a Comment